We’ve pulled together some useful materials and resources to help you and your team in these challenging time. We will be regularly keeping this page up to date with latest information and content as the situation emerges.
1.We’ve collected a range of helpful materials below
- NHS latest advice
- UK government guidance
- UK government support for business
- UK goverment support for self employed people
- VAT savings advice (from KPMG)
- Information on the government’s job retention scheme (from Eversheds)
- Information on business rates relief (from BCLP)
- Advice and support for local busineses (from LBH&F)
- Support for West London businesses (from West London Business)
HMRC have set up the Coronavirus helpline (0800 0159 559) for the self-employed and businesses to provide advice on your tax and any benefits you can claim
We have also attached the Small Business Rates Relief Application Form for the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. This includes the current criteria for eligibility
2. Our business advisers are offering free business support
The London Growth Hub is providing FREE Business Support to help London businesses.
Click here to read more about this.
3. Some tips for our members
Remote working tools:
Working with remote teams can be tricky, but there are some great tools to help! Here are a few of our favorites!
- If you already use Office 365, Microsoft Teams can easily be setup to share files, collaborate and message via text, audio or video.
- Another great tool is Zoom‘s basic free package with up to 40 minute meetings cwith audio and video connectivity.
- If you don’t have access to Office 365 – you can use Dropbox or Google Drive to temporarily share files.
If you are not coming into your office space – we can handle your calls so you do not miss any important messages! Check out our virtual office services here.
You can collect your office calls directly from home or on the go with our mobile application.
4. A reminder of our measures at Huddle
We have put unprecedented measures in place to ensure that you can access your workplace safely at Huddle, but we ask that you and your employees only come in for essential business requirements and let us know if any team members are feeling unwell immediately.
Please keep yourselves and your teams safe!
The Huddle team